The Attraction Distraction
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is a simple minimalist style game that I thought would be a good one for me to actually finish.
So, yes, this is my first public release game - please be gentle ;)
You use the different types of magnetic posts to guide your ball bearing around a small track to reach the end. But you're going to need to be careful with your speed and be quick on the reflexes to avoid touching the ground!
PLEASE NOTE: Any and all payments for this project will be given straight to itch.io for the support of their great site!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Hotfix Improvement ('Magnetic Selection' of Pillars)11 days ago
- Finished!!! XD28 days ago
- Finally, an update worthy of uploading.51 days ago
- Quick update - I've sorted the physics (I think)Dec 27, 2017
- Screwy ball Physics: A step closer to solution.Dec 14, 2017
- NEW UPLOAD: sound, 10 levels and resolution bug fixDec 07, 2017
- There's sound... kinaDec 02, 2017
- What I'm working on at the moment...Nov 29, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.