Pie Forensics (VR Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows
So, this was a little scenario that I thought could make a fun little VR Game. I had just start working with VR, so it is very rough but is still good enough to give an idea of what a more complete game would be like.
Basically, you have to figure out (using your forensic skills) which item(s) were used to smash a pie.
- Grip buttons for grabbing objects.
- Main triggers will activate the object (only the spray bottle, UV light and the camera can be used as such)
- Use the right thumbstick to rotate the player (45 degrees per push)
- Touch (do not press) the Y button on the left controller to produce a 'teleport' indicator. Point this as the floor, and then fully press the Y button to jump to that position.
To complete the game you have to find evidence of who the criminal is. To do this use the following procedure:
- Spray all of the items with the Pie-inol.
- Using the UV light, find the object(s) that were used. HINT: The spray will stick to the pie remnant and glow blue under the UV light.
- Using the little brush keep 'dusting' the object until a clear fingerprint appears.
- Get a clear photograph of the fingerprint.
There will probably not be any updates to this project... however I may well continue this in an actual game...
P.S. Sorry about the voice over.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.